Transforms are a way to execute Python code to manipulate incoming events in any way imaginable. Within transform code you have full access to details about the event being processed as well as the device and component objects from whence it came.
The following are some contributed transforms to get you started.
Pages in category "Transforms"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Transforms - Escalate by Count
- Transforms - Escalate by Count in a Time Window
- Transforms - Nice CPU Usage Events
- Transforms - Nice Filesystem Events
- Transforms - Nice Interface Events
- Transforms - Nice Memory Events
- Transforms - Print Device Title in Event Notification
- Transforms - Remove dedup by removing date time from event summary
- Transforms - SNMP MIB Description
- Transforms - Suppress Events by Custom Property
- Transforms - Suppress Events by Location
- Transforms - Suppress Events on Down Hosts
- Transforms - Suppress hosts behind down router
- Transforms Tip: Dependencies
- Transforms Tip: More Dependencies
- Transforms Tip: Transforms based on Time
- Transforms Tip: Transforms Based on Time
- Transforms Tip: VMWare host moves