Raspberry Pi NOC Display
From Zenoss Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Here's how I setup a Raspberry Pi as a Dashboard NOC Display:
- Follow the instructions here to setup Zenoss: http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-2504
- On the Pi, install midori web browser
- On the Pi, setup startx to boot into X
- Add midori -e Fullscreen -a http://localserver:8080/kiosk.html to ~/.config/lxsession/LXDE/autostart (might need to create this file and directory)
- change /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf:
xserver-command=X -s 0 dpms -nocursor
Reboot and it should work.
You may want to enable SSH for the Pi, or setup wireless, and tweak the layout of the dashboard for the kiosk user.