Transforms are a way to execute Python code to manipulate incoming events in any way imaginable. Within transform code you have full access to details about the event being processed as well as the device and component objects from whence it came.
The following are some contributed transforms to get you started.
- Transforms - Suppress hosts behind down router
- Transforms - Escalate by Count
- Transforms - Escalate by Count in a Time Window
- Transforms - Suppress Events by Location
- Transforms - Suppress Events by Custom Property
- Transforms - Suppress Events on Down Hosts
- Transforms - Remove dedup by removing date time from event summary