The ZenPack Catalog has moved to its new home at https://www.zenoss.com/product/zenpacks as of January 17, 2017. The following information may be out of date, and this page will eventually be removed.
A ZenPack is a plug-in or extension to Zenoss. Typically, ZenPacks add the ability to monitor new types of devices, but can also be used to add new capabilities to the software itself, add new reports, etc. The extensibility available via ZenPacks is a critical part of Zenoss, as datacenters have lots of different types of hardware and software (such as cloud services) that need to be monitored, and ZenPacks allow you to monitor everything!
There are hundreds of ZenPacks available, some developed, supported, and maintained by Zenoss, and many others that are developed and maintained by the Zenoss user community. You are probably looking for one these three kinds of ZenPacks:
- All ZenPacks
- This is the complete list of published ZenPacks. Some are by Zenoss, some are by the community; some are free, and some are not.
- ZenPacks by Zenoss
- ZenPacks developed and supported by Zenoss, Inc. This is the place to look for official ZenPacks if you are a Zenoss customer.
- Community ZenPacks
- These are Open Source ZenPacks that have been developed by our user community, and can be downloaded and installed for free.
Here are some other ways to look at available ZenPacks.
- New or updated in the last 30 days
- New or updated in the last 300 days
- By Device Manufacturer
- By Application Name
Please see the ZenPack Development Guide for information on developing ZenPacks.
Zenoss encourages contributions of new ZenPacks from the Zenoss user community. During the transition to the new ZenPack Catalog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help in publishing ZenPacks.