ZenPack Directory Plans
From Zenoss Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
- improving general layout of pages
- allowing users to search for ZenPacks compatible with their version of Zenoss
- keywords/categories, and drill-down by categories
- ZenPack review support
- simplifying the download process (finding the right ZenPack binary file for the version of Zenoss you are running.) (DONE)
- auto-include README.rst as page content if it exists.
- A sortable table like view of current packs and which versions they support. Something that looks similar to http://wiki.zenoss.org/Daves_Test_Page
- A view which makes it easy to determine at a glance, which packs have the necessary data to auto-build, and which ones don't. This would make it easier know which packs need attention
- Maybe out of place on this page, but not sure where else to put it. Auto-Notification of failed builds to author/submitter?
New: Don't forget to add yourself to the Zenoss User Map!blog comments powered by Disqus