Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
m (Remove GalaxZ16 banner.)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
== What is Zenoss? ==
== What is Zenoss? ==
Zenoss is IT monitoring softwarevisibility IT ,. -to -, to
, and , . It is , . Zenoss a .
Revision as of 17:58, 27 May 2016
Get on the UserMap!
See our full-size Usermap and find out how to become part of the Zenoss Universe!
Zenoss is Open Source Software, so like other open source software there's plenty of ways to get help.
- ESR's Smart Questions Guide, if followed, will help you provide all the information that we need to answer your question without a lot of back-and-forth. If you need an answer quickly, please follow the guide.
- IRC Channel
- #zenoss on irc.freenode.net. Currently we have slightly over 100 users, answers occasionally take some time but someone is usually awake if the sun is up over the US or Europe.
- Our forums are available both to search if you're having an issue, or to ask questions and post issues to. There's also a Zenoss-Announce group with announcements and information about Zenoss events and news.
- I found a bug
- Zenoss uses JIRA to track bugs. Create an account and file a bug, or browse reported bugs. Bug FAQ
- I want to follow you on Twitter
- Sure, Remember, Twitter isn't a support forum, so we can't answer questions there! If you still want to follow us, we're @Zenoss on Twitter.
- What about documentation?
- You're already here, welcome! If you're getting started, you might specifically look at how to Add a Device, part of our new tutorial-style User Guide that we are creating on the wiki. We also have our PDF documentation available.
Note: Editing is restricted to trusted users only. If you need to edit the wiki, such as adding or correcting an article, or publishing a ZenPack, and do not have the trusted_users role, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding as we work to stomp out spam.
What is Zenoss?
Zenoss is the global leader in hybrid IT monitoring and analytics software, providing complete visibility for cloud, virtual and physical IT environments for more than 40,000 global organizations. Zenoss customers gain IT performance and risk insights into their unique IT ecosystems through real-time analytics that adapt to the ever-evolving data center and cloud, enabling them to eliminate disruptions and accelerate business.
Zenoss offers two options: Zenoss Service Dynamics monitors 1,000's of physical, virtual, and cloud resources and includes customer support, Service Impact (root cause identification) and Analytics modules. It is suitable for large enterprises and service providers, and available on premises and SaaS. Zenoss Core is a freemium offer to monitor a limited number of physical devices and operating systems. Both offerings are open source.
Download and Install
Download and Install Zenoss Core 5.1, released on February 29, 2016.
Zenoss Core 5.x Documentation
All documentation for Zenoss Core 5 can be found here.
Zenoss 4.x Patches & Bug Fixes
You can find the latest patches for Zenoss here.
Andrew Kirch (Community Manager at Zenoss) walks you through the process of adding a device to Zenoss. These videos are part of our new User Guide which will help you to master Zenoss concepts easily and efficiently.
Zenoss Content - Please help us expand!
- Help us migrate ZenPacks to our new Directory! See:
- ExtJS UI changes between Core 3 and 4
- Zenoss on Android
- History of Zenoss Core
- Optimizing Memory Usage
- ZenPack Catalog
- Debugging ZenModeler and ZenHub
- ZenDMD Tips
- Clone Production to Development
- Upgrading Zenoss
- Zenoss Core - Remote Collector Firewall Requirements
- Building Zenoss
- Using RRDPound For IO Testing
- Fixing ZODB Integrity Issues
- Removing Broken ZenPacks
- Raspberry Pi NOC Display
Getting Started with MediaWiki
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list