What is Zenoss?
Zenoss Core is award-winning Open Source IT monitoring software that offers visibility over the entire IT stack, from network devices to applications. Features include automatic discovery, inventory via CMDB, availability monitoring, easy-to-read performance graphs, sophisticated alerting, an easy-to-use web portal, and much, much more. It is Free Software, released under the GNU General Public License version 2. Zenoss has a very active community.
Note: Zenoss Core 4 Service Pack 1 is now available!
Note: Zenoss Core 4 (version 4.2.0) is now available! Click here to download and install.
Zenoss Content - Please help us expand!
- Help us migrate ZenPacks to our new Directory! See:
Note to ZenPack helpers: Due to caching of result queries, you will need to edit the Monitored Devices/Application pages, add or remove a space, for the lists to be refreshed.
- New ZenPack Indexes (beta):
- Zenoss on Android
- History of Zenoss Core
- Optimizing Memory Usage
- Community ZenPack Repository
- Debugging ZenModeler and ZenHub
- ZenDMD Tips
- Clone Production to Development
- Upgrading Zenoss
- Zenoss Core - Remote Collector Firewall Requirements
- Building Zenoss
- Using RRDPound For IO Testing
- Fixing ZODB Integrity Issues
- Removing Broken ZenPacks
- Raspberry Pi NOC Display
First, learn what a ZenPack is.
- New - From Chet - ZenPack Development Guide
This section contains information how how to get started with Zenoss development:
- Step 1: Using GitHub For Your ZenPack
- Step 2: Licensing your ZenPack
- Step 3: A ZenPack Skeleton
- Step 4: Your First ZenPack
Getting Started with MediaWiki
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list