- Zenoss, Inc.
- ZenPack name
- Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliance
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC)
- Cisco Nexus 1000v Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
- Cisco TelePresence Codecs
- Cisco Virtual Security Gateway (VSG) for Nexus 1000v Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Systems (VSS)
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Nexus 6000 Series Switches
- Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE) Modules for Catalyst 6500 Series
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Firewall Services Modules (FWSM) for Catalyst 6500 Series
- Cisco MDS 9000 Series Multilayer Switches
- Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders
Cisco Devices ZenPack
The ZenPack Catalog has moved to its new home at https://www.zenoss.com/product/zenpacks as of January 17, 2017. The following information may be out of date, and this page will eventually be removed.
This ZenPack is included with commercial versions of Zenoss and enterprise support for this ZenPack is provided to Zenoss customers with an active subscription.
Normal Installation (packaged egg)
- Download the appropriate egg file for the version of Zenoss you are running.
- Ensure you are logged in as the zenoss user:
$ sudo su - zenoss
- Install the ZenPack:
$ zenpack --install ZenPacks.zenoss.CiscoMonitor-*.egg
- Restart these services:
$ zenoss restart
New: Don't forget to add yourself to the Zenoss User Map!blog comments powered by Disqus