- Zenoss, Inc.
- GNU General Public License, Version 2, or later
- ZenPack name
- Link to more docs
- View Documentation
Linux Monitor ZenPack
The ZenPack Catalog has moved to its new home at https://www.zenoss.com/product/zenpacks as of January 17, 2017. The following information may be out of date, and this page will eventually be removed.
This is an Open Source ZenPack developed by Zenoss, Inc. Enterprise support for this ZenPack is available to commercial customers with an active subscription.
Check the following:
- Correct class (/Server/SSH/Linux)
- Valid login information (Note: Issues have been reported passing passwords that contain ! and ~)
- sshd running on target
- Correctly configured iptables/ip6tables
- Targets reachable from Zenoss instance (should one have a highly segmented network)
New: Don't forget to add yourself to the Zenoss User Map!blog comments powered by Disqus